Maintenance Management System
Asset Management System
To Simplify Operations & Improve Data Visibility
OPSACLE – FTM (Fault Tree Maintenance) has the largest number of Installations for a CMMS software that has been Made in India.
This plant maintenance software simplifies plant maintenance by enhanced visibility and transparency on the shop floor. Devised with key insights from the industry, OPSCALE plant maintenance software helps optimize plant assets and resources, enabling the plant to operate at its peak efficiency. It is a preconfigured system with Ready-To-Use reports to monitor KRA and KPIs. With its accurate plant data, it enables better decision-making for the top management. Thus, OPSCALE CMMS software helps enterprises to scale up their manufacturing as per the market demand.
The system has evolved, through the feedback of diverse maintenance users, over the last 20 to 25 years. Hence, it covers most of the practical scenarios that you may face today. FTM is a Pre-configured asset management system with 95% ready-to-use reports & MIS and can be implemented successfully within 3 to 4 months, with a well-oiled implementation plan.
Since FTM covers all practical aspects of maintenance operations, your maintenance operations, it helps in standardizing the system across the machine families so that you get the maximum benefit from all its features. It comes with a comprehensive three-level Asset Register & an in-depth yet simple Fault Tree, that enables a practical approach towards Reliability Centered Maintenance.
Enhances Asset life
and Machine Reliability
Operational Benefits For
- Increase in overall plant efficiency & throughput.
- Comprehensive & centralized Asset Registry.
- Fast-track your Industry 4.0 initiatives more confidently.
- Enabling smart factory.
- Quantifying production loss due to maintenance.
- Reduction in unplanned expenses especially spares & repairs.
- Comprehensive digitization of the maintenance function.
- Enhance machine reliability and production.
- Better utilization of productive resources.
- Monitor KPI’s more easily.
- Helps in moving towards a zero-breakdown regime!!!
- Comprehensive & centralized Asset Registry upto three levels.
- The best tool to build a sound and sustainable Maintenance Strategy.
- Digitization that’ll help in creating a centralized knowledge base.
- Bring visibility in monitoring continuous improvement processes.
- Smoother ISO/TS/Customer Audits.
- A good tool to help in TPM and other world’s best practices.
- Spares Management made more practical & realistic.
- A practical tool to enhance the PM, PDM and Proactive Maintenance.
- Brings transparency and smoothens the daily operations.
- To-do-lists help in tracking the daily work more easily.
- Quickly identifying the training needs.
- Make your life simpler & more stress-free!
- Timely maintenance by improving Response Times
- Resource and Manpower Allocation made more realistic
- Timely Information on all types of planned Scheduled maintenance
- Helps Align your PM Schedules with Production more easily
- Ensures tracking and planning of Critical and overall Spares
- Easily record & keep a better track on your Repair activities
- Become Proactive by using ready-to-use Analytical Reports, such as Pareto Analysis
- Highly reduce the time spent for preparation of periodic Reports and Audits
- Take Data centric decisions rather than decisions based on Gut feeling
- Team can also use the FTM Mobile App to be more responsive in documentation
- Saves time and effort in reporting any Job request either using a computer or FTM Mobile App
- Brings transparency & improves know-how on Maintenance operations
- Get Breakdown Status information on the fly
- Faster and improved SLA with Maintenance
CMMS Breakdown Maintenance
Move towards zero breakdown.
The right breakdown data will help in eliminating faults, by taking informed actions. This breakdown maintenance software module enables one to analyse each machine in line with its history of breakdowns. Ensure hassle-free production by keeping abreast of plant issues which will increase the
KRA & KPIs
Ready to use reports for-
- Pareto analysis
- Fault tree analysis
- Spares consumption
- Manpower utilization
Prioritizing prevention before maintenance.
KRA & KPIs
- PM schedules
- PM compliance
- Pending PM
- Spares planning
- PM history
- Breakdown history w.r.t.PM
Apply best practices to enhance effectiveness.
Aligned with shop floor TPM:
- Why analysis
- Machine failure ranking analysis
- Action reports (6W2H)
Repair Management System
For Reparable & Recyclable
This is a simple, robust spare parts management module and repair management system helps to track the repair of repairable spares and their history through serial number control. It thereby gives more control over repairable and recyclable spares, such as Motors, Drives, Spindles, etc. Repairs history tracks the history of such expensive spares where you can justify their re-purchase and when to scrap them.
This Maintenance repair – Overhaul ( MRO) system helps to track and monitor the repairable spares more easily.
For handling contract management related to AMC’s
AMC – Track all AMC-related work easily !
This AMC management software module helps in documenting all annual maintenance contracts related to machines. You can enter the basic contract details such as which vendor, start & end dates of the contract, who is the contact person, etc. along with the number of planned and unplanned visits during the period.
For maintaining utilities registers
This module helps to build your own utility registers like power consumption, water consumption, compressed air etc., the way it is being maintained in Excel. Hence, these registers would now be
saved in the FTM database rather than in discrete Excel files. These registers can then be exported in Excel and build your own MIS the way you did it before.
Breakdown Notifications On The Fly
KRA & KPIs
Month on month breakdown requests that get generated vis-à-vis timely closure.
Other Important Modules
Along with the above, there are other very useful modules such as –
- Condition monitoring using the ABPM or task scheduler module
- Oil top-up on machines – Oils, lubrication consumption module
- To-do-lists or daily work management modules to track various tasks
- Contract Management Module (AMC) – track scheduled and unscheduled visits
- Machine shifting module – tracking of Machine transfers
- Machine reconditioning & re-modification or refurbishing module
- Utility equipment monitoring module
Inventory management & control
KRA & KPIs
- Stock balance
- Machine wise & spare part-wise actual consumption history
- Stock valuation
- Minimum level crossover
- Consultation-Based Analytical Implementation
- Faster to Deploy
- Practical, Simple to Use
- Pre-Configured System with Ready-to-Use Reports
- Open API
- Third Party Integration Compatibility
- Export to Excel
- Multilingual & Multi-Terminology Support
- Facilitates Customizable Platform
- Emails & SMS Notifications
- Paperless Work with FTM Mobile App
- Streamlines ISO/TS Audits